Estate Finds Online is your source for professional New York estate sale services that include moving estate sales, downsizing estate sales, online, off-site and on-site estate liquidation services, and more.
How Do Our NY Estate Sales Work?
- Most of our NY Estate Sales are active for 30 days. During the estate sale, items are listed for sale at the listed price. Unless otherwise noted, as the sale progresses we will discount prices on a sliding scale every 7 days until the sale ends. To see what Estate Sales are active, click on the Estate Sales button on the dashboard above.
- Some items have an “OFFER” button which will allow individuals to make an offer other than the price listed for sale. If the item is part of an Estate Sale and you make an offer, that offer will be entertained if the item does not sell during the estate sale. When the sale ends we will look at all offers. We will notify you if your offer is accepted via email.
- Purchasers have the option of getting the purchased items shipped or they can choose local pick up. If you choose local pick up we will contact you after the Estate Sale ends to arrange a time and date for you to pick up the items purchased.
- All items purchased must be paid for online even if you choose local pick up.
- All items on this site are previously owned and used. We try to post pictures as accurately as possible. If you have questions about an item, please email us and we will be happy to assist you.
Rely on our professional NY Estate Sales team to liquidate your personal items. Interested in a FREE estate consultation? Contact us if you’re located in St. Lawrence County, Franklin County or Jefferson County NY.